1) Anaskhan, M., 1977. Role of Tousi in formulation, adjustment and generalization of mathematics and astronomy, Memorial of KhajeNasireddinTousi, vol. 1, Tehran University press (in Persian).
2) Baqeri, M., 1986. From Samarqand to Kashan, Vol. 1, letters of GhiaseddinJamshid Kashani to his father, Vol.I, Scientific and Cultural publishing, Tehran (in Persian).
3) Daulat Sing, R., Astronomical Observatory of Jaipur, India: Jaipur, Dflta publications.
4) Habibollah, N., 1963. Shapoor library, Maraghe library, Vahid Journal, no. 3, 11th period, series 114, Tehran, pp. 272-274 (in Persian).
5) Rafie, A., 1985. Income of observatory and horoscope of Maraghe, book of Islamic heritage of Iran, by Rasoul Najafian, Library of Ayatollah MarashiNajafi (in Persian).
6) Saeili, A., 1997. KhajeNasireddin and Maraghe observatory, Memorial of KhajeNasireddin Tousi, 1th edition, Tehran University press (in Persian).
7) Virendra Nath Sharma, J., Singh M. B. 1995. Sawai Jai, Sing And his Astronomy.india, Delhi
8) Tayyar Maraghi, M., 1986. Maraghe scientific centers and schools, Journal of Miras-e-Javedan, 14th series, 4th year, no. 2, Tehran, pp.77-78 (in Persian).
9) Varjavand, P., 1977. Exploration in Maraghe observatory, Amir Kabir publishing, Tehran (in Persian).
10) Nath Sharma, V., Sawai Jai Sing and His Astronomy, 1997, Britain, London: Cambridge University Press.
11) Johnson, S.R., 2011. The Spatialization of Knowledge and Power at the Astronomical Servatories of Sawai Jai Singh II, pp. 1721-1743 CE, Illinois: University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.